4 Products to Help You Stay Active This Winter
As we all know, staying active during the winter can be a challenge. When the sun is down most of the day and weather is wet and cold, its no wonder we stay inside and relax. However, less-than-favourable weather doesn’t need to stand between you and an active lifestyle year-round!
Staying Active During The Winter: Here’s How
Here are products we recommend that will help you stay active this winter.
Hillsound Equipment FreeSteps6 Crampons
The FreeSteps6 offers durable traction for outdoor activities like trail running, winter walking, and ice fishing.
- 21 stainless steel spikes to grip ice
- Tear-resistant, reinforced-elastomer construction
- Adaptable to all types of footwear
Salomon Shelter CS WP
Designed for winter, the waterproof Shelter CS WP delivers a clean, softshell style with a great fit.
- Technical design and lightweight.
- Injected EVA, moulded shank midsole
- Non-marking Winter Contagrip outsole
Smartwool PhD Compression Ultra Light Socks
With a combination of all of SmartWool’s most advanced technology, these socks insulate, dry, cushion, breathe, and even apply compression from the toes to the calf – which aids circulation and speeds up recovery.
- Manages moisture and insulates
- Wool-over-wool patterns for extra cushioning
- Mesh zones for sweat evaporation
Salomon Advanced Skin 5 Set
Not only does the Salomon Advanced Skin 5 Set running vest host a variety of pockets for all your accessories, but its safety features also make it a great pick for winter trail running.
- Safety blanket
- Reflective elements
- 4D bladder insulated sleeve
- Compatible with 1.5l bladder