COVID-19 Update: Foot Care Professionals Deemed Essential Service
On Thursday, March 26th the BC Government listed health services, including foot care professionals, that engage in direct-patient interaction as an essential service. We recognize that there are many individuals in the public that are currently experiencing foot and lower-body pain; especially the front-line workers who are spending prolonged periods of time on their feet helping respond to the COVID-19 emergency. Kintec is here to help.
Now that we are recognized as an essential service, we have reinstated our One2One program, effective Friday, March 27th. The One2One program includes pedorthic assessments, orthotic fittings, orthotic adjustments, brace fittings and footwear appointments.
The One2One progam is designed to provide you the safest and highest level of personal attention. Interactions will be limited to one person at a time. This will provide you an unprecedented level of personalized service in the safest manner possible.
Here are some specifics you will find helpful:
- All custom orthotic and bracing products require an appointment. Please call us at 604-200-3338 or book online. Our customer support team is available during regular business hours via phone at 604-200-3338, email at [email protected], or live chat.
- To reduce the potential wait time within our stores we encourage all footwear customers to book a FREE 30 minute appointment via 604-200-3338.
- All team members and customers will sanitize their hands and wear gloves.
- All equipment and merchandise are disinfected following use.
- We’re compliant with maintaining an appropriate social distance at all times.
- We’re asking all team members and customers to self monitor and self-isolate in the presence of symptoms.
For individuals in pain, or seeking an injury solution, and want to take immediate advantage of our knowledge in clinical bio-mechanics, orthotics and functional aspects of footwear, then we recommend booking an appointment today. Call 604-200-3338 or book online.
For people who would like more information on whether a pedorthic assessment will help, or what other treatments are available, then try our new FREE 15 Minute Phone Consultation to speak with one of our experts.
Thank you for your loyalty and patience.
Mark McColman, CEO