Custom Orthotics vs. Insoles
Custom orthotics vs. insoles – what’s the difference? Many of our first-time customers ask us this and often wonder which is the best suited for their needs.
For some people who need general arch support and pain relief, an over-the-counter insole is a great, inexpensive option. For others who spend hours a day on their feet or have foot-related issues, custom orthotics might be better.
READ MORE: Top 3 Signs You Might Need Orthotics
1. We use a 3D impression of your foot to create custom orthotics, for more precise contouring of your foot shape.
2. They are also adjustable to provide a more fine-tuned fit and supportive feel.
3. Custom foot orthotics can fit a broader range of shoe types.
1. Insoles use a variety of different materials to allow our Fitting Experts to fit you with the right type of insole for your feet.
2. They are a great way to provide general arch support.
3. An affordable way to provide immediate pain relief.
Talk To An Expert!
When you come into a Kintec location, our Fitting Experts will be able to guide you through a fitting process and help you determine which product would be better suited to your individual needs.