This Year’s Best Trail Running Shoes
Today, we’ll talk about some of the best trail running shoes, and their features. Did you know that a walk in the woods or run up a mountain trail can boost your mood and help you burn energy and build muscle? With the right footwear, you’ll be comfortable, safe, and equipped to tackle any terrain. So, hit the trails this spring! Your mind and body will thank you.
Salomon Ultra Pro
Ultra Pro is a great lightweight choice for endurance runners that take on both long and short distances out on the trails. This shoe offers comfort, protection, and support to help your feet as they fatigue. Plus, you can expect ample grip for any surface.
- Lightweight trail runner for both long and short distances
- Dual-density compressed EVA midsole offers cushioning
- Quick lacing system allows for a snug and secure fit
- 3D Stretch Air Mesh upper that allows for breathability
Columbia Caldorado III
The Columbia Caldorado III smoothes out the miles when you get out on the trails. This model is complete with a lightweight, seamless upper on a cushioned, supportive midsole.
- Reinforced toe cap
- FluidFoam midsole for added cushion
- TrailShield protection plate with forefoot flex groves
- 4mm outsole multi-directional lugs
WATCH: Columbia Caldorado III Review (0:46)
Nike Air Zoom Terra Kiger 5
Conquer rocky, slippery terrain with ease in the Nike Air Zoom Terra Kiger 5. This shoe’s multi-directional lugs enhance your grip in all conditions. Add that to the comfortable Flymesh upper, and the Nike React foam, and you have one smooth, comfortable trail running shoe.
- Synthetic, perforated mesh upper optimizes breathability
- Sticky rubber outsole pods deliver wet-surface traction
- Overlays surround forefoot for enhanced durability
- Padded tongue relieves pressure from the lacing system
- Forefoot rock plate shields feet from rough terrain