Arc’teryx Norvan SL Hoody Review
Last fall, Arc’teryx revolutionized the running apparel world with the release of the Norvan Hoody, a breathable waterproof running jacket. Named after the iconic trail known for its wet conditions, the Norvan jacket was designed in North Vancouver, BC for trail runners looking for the ultimate waterproof jacket for their rainy adventures.
The next evolution of the Norvan is the Norvan SL, a limited edition version of the Norvan that was just released this spring.
So the big question is, what’s the difference?
Norvan SL Hoody
- The lightest and most breathable Gore-Tex jacket ever
- Men’s 131g / Women’s 120g
- Uses new Gore-Tex with Permanent Beading Surface
- Shake dry – no face fabric to wet out or restrict breathability
- Technology is licensed to Arc’teryx and only 4 other brands
- Engineered for trail and mountain running
- Limited edition – 760 made this season
- 146 in Canada
- Made in Vancouver
We love the new Norvan SL Hoody because it is unbelievably light, breathable, packable and best of all, IT IS MADE IN VANCOUVER!
Check out Arc’teryx’s video for more details about the Norvan SL Hoody.